• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC Scout Sniper Association Raffle

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    You don't have to go to SHOT to get in on the Scout Sniper Association Rifle for this one of kind rifle

1514990_782695831744278_2103785916_n.jpg

case.JPGEnd Of Barrel.JPGReciever.JPGSerial Number_Bolt.JPG

It will be display and tickets sold at SHOT show along with online ticket sales here:US Marine Corps Scout Sniper Association - Raffle Ticket

The serial number of the action is 1775, along with some special engraving on the rifle as depicted in the pictures. It is a great package and the winner will receive a one of a kind rifle package. We also chose a unique date for the drawing, 03-17-2014.

Sorry guys...you are all out of luck as I already bought the winning ticket. They just haven't drawn it yet.

I just purchased 2 but had to call as was showing server error for a couple of weeks. I never win at these things but I like the cause.

Can anyone get a ticket?

Sent 2700 feet per second.

It appears so, I just picked up a couple. I guess with everything else going on around SHOT time here on the Hide I totally missed this until now.