• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC Scout Sniper Association Summer Raffle

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    f1899fcd3c77423193481128ba940cb4.png

Link

Earlier this year, the USMC SSA partnered with the shooters and supporters of Steel City PRS (Precision Rifle Series) (Facebook), who hosted an amazing fundraiser. At the event, several official charity partners decided to go the extra mile to show their support. In addition to hosting the fundraiser shoot, they donated a hand-built trued and blue printed rifle. Check out the raffle by clicking HERE. Act fast, this raffle ends soon.

The raffle prize is valued at $8,440.00 which features a A2 Precision built 6.5mm Creedmoor with a Badger Ordnance M2013 Right Hand Short Action receiver, a KMW Sentinel rifle stock, a 24” Heavy Palma Bartlein barrel, Elite Iron Revolution Bipods, Triggertech Special Trigger, Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Break, and a Nightforce 7-35x56 F1 MIL-R ATACR rifle scope.

Ticket prices are:
    • 1 Ticket for $10
    • 3 Tickets for $25
    • 8 Tickets for $60
    • 11 Tickets for $75
    • 15 Tickets for $100

The drawing is pretty soon, so I'll find out shortly if I didn't win, or if I won a $4k IRS tax bill HA!

Bumping this back up, the tally is at 16k, goal is 20k, come on guys, donate or buy tickets. $10 dollars and you can put it on a card so no hassle. Its memorial weekend. Peta does not need your money, send it here to this organization. Sally Struthers does not need a donation.

Last edited:
    I'm not sure about your pets, but my pets want my money, they spend it for me liberally.

Come on Marines, donate $10 dollars. If I win this rifle, I will troll you fucks every time I take it to the range, dont let me win buy the last couple hundred tickets ferkrissakes.

Reactions: 1J04
    In Jail at the moment and can't get to my awesome new truck to grab my wallet, but I just sent the only other lucky bastard on the floor today down there with my keys to snag it. I'll toss a Benjamin at it in two shakes of a lambs tail...............

Done. Printed out my ticket and ready to receive. :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: ArmyJerry
    OMG some lucky guy named David Hogg was the winner, Florida I think......

Yeah, but because he's "younger" than 21, it must be registered in his dad's name.....But, Isn't that what they call a straw purchase ? Seems like a good way for a retired FBI agent to lose his pension. That would be if the law was applied equally to all. :LOL:

Reactions: 1J04 and ArmyJerry
    AVAILABLE UNTIL:May 28, 2018 at 5:59 pm CST
    DRAWING DATE:May 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm CST

So.......who won.......