• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO 1.5-6

sgj2025

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
west,ky
Anybody have one they are using or spent time behind one. Would like some thoughts on this. Will be used on ARs that I have for fun at the range to 300 yards.

Re: USO 1.5-6

Yup I've got one with the C2 reticle in it. What's the question?

Rumor has it they are close to releasing a 1-8x... might want to consider that as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup I've got one with the C2 reticle in it. What's the question?

Rumor has it they are close to releasing a 1-8x... might want to consider that as well</div></div>

LOL, Lazy already has them for sale
wink.gif

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3690346#Post3690346

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup I've got one with the C2 reticle in it. What's the question?

Rumor has it they are close to releasing a 1-8x... might want to consider that as
l </div></div>

You happy with it? Any draw backs to it? Would you purchase again? And I read the thread on the 1-8 and yes it sounds nice!

Very happy with it. I'd rather have a true 1x bottom end... But the optics are VERY clear, it's built like a rock. I had their small turrets installed on mine- I think they call them zeroing turrets... Anyway, they are low profile and have caps; which works just fine for this optic's intended use as a sort of combat carbine optic.

I'd like to get a 1-8 USO in my hands next to a 1-8 Busnhell. Then decide which I keep. That won't be for a while though!

Lazy- Nice to hear they are shipping!

My 1.5-6 SN-3 w/JNG reticule & capped turrets & flip up lens caps. Non illuminated, can be illuminated at USO for a couple hundred. $xxx.00 shipped & includes LaRue SPR 1.5 QD mount. PM me if interested.

I don't know if I'm supposed to post about it here though so I not disclose 3 digit price.

Glass and everything is in great shape, glass perfect. Only thing is turret cap a little scuffed up.

I've been planning on selling in anticipation of a new scope on the way.

Too, I'm starting to think about selling the new scope that's on it's way and using all monies for the SN-8 1-8.

Mike

I have one and like it very much. Depending on the size targets you're considering, 300 yards is a trivial distance. I shot mine at a local precision rifle comp a few weeks ago and made good hits on targets 4" wide and 8" tall at 425 yards.

The internal level is hard to see. Save the money and get one of their external levels. EREK knob on top, slimline for windage. I got mine with extra large numbers on the EREK knob.

It took USO two tries to get mine right, but now that it is right it's about perfect.