• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO 1-8 arrived today ( Thanks Lazy21)

sgj2025

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
west,ky
Very nice scope, glass is crisp, couldnt be more pleased. Been fingering this thing more than my 7th grade girlfriend! Thanks Lazy21, the HIDE has some great vendors!!!

Steve

Re: USO 1-8 arrived today ( Thanks Lazy21)

I ordered one from him a day or two ago.

I went "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and requested FDE cerakote so I won't be seeing mine until April or there abouts.

Please post pics and let me know what your doing for a mount. I'm considering ADM.

Post some pics already!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: axeltow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didnt happen...... </div></div>

Pics of the 7th grade GF or it didn't happen!! You know it didn't happen....

Pictures or I won't believe you
wink.gif
! Thanks for the business bro

I'm not sure but I hope that you are not saying that your current girlfriend is in the 7th grade if so you might delete this post.

Glad you like your scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: augnmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure but I hope that you are not saying that your current girlfriend is in the 7th grade if so you might delete this post.</div></div>

That's how I read it.....

Come on guys he's from KY... She's probably of age or it's legal anyways... Cut him some slack..
wink.gif

Just kidding man... But come on and post some pics of that scope!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys he's from KY... She's probably of age or it's legal anyways... Cut him some slack..
wink.gif

</div></div>

Point, game, match!

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys he's from KY... She's probably of age or it's legal anyways... Cut him some slack..
wink.gif

</div></div>

Because someone from Alabama wouldn't do that?! Come on now Mr. Kettle!
grin.gif

The scopes are very well done. I got one from Lazy as well. It's on my AR that I hunt with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Because someone from Alabama wouldn't do that?! Come on now Mr. Kettle!
grin.gif
</div></div>

Why would they wait that long? Now, here in Montana a sheep would be dead by that age.

Come on guys, give me a break. She was my cousin.
blush.gif

On a serious note, been here almost 4 years, I need to learn to post pictures. Trying to give Lazy some publicity, Great vendor to do business with.

steve