• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO #3 1/10 Elevation?

OFIS

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 28, 2007
    Harrisburg, PA
    Does anyone have a #3 1/10 mil for elevation? Looks like a nice single turn option to get 10-11 Mil. Not much info other than the pic on USO's website.

Re: USO #3 1/10 Elevation?

Yup both my Sn-3's have it. 10.5 mils in one turn. I can feel the clicks as I turn them, the knob turns easily and repeatably. I personally like the #3, and dont have any need or desire to change it up to an EREK.
    DSC00786.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

well, i have a #3 windage with a stop, sort of works the same as the zero stops in the compact NXS. Wherein its not as much of a zero stop as it is a turret stop, the turret only turns about 355º, bottoming out at 0 and then the max adjustment.

Same case here I assume? Bottoms out at 0 and then again at 10.5?

Trying not to go overboard playing with ST-10 config. Running #s on a project that will see rare use in the 10 mil range of adjustment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, i have a #3 windage with a stop, sort of works the same as the zero stops in the compact NXS. Wherein its not as much of a zero stop as it is a turret stop, the turret only turns about 355º, bottoming out at 0 and then the max adjustment.

Same case here I assume? Bottoms out at 0 and then again at 10.5?

Trying not to go overboard playing with ST-10 config. Running #s on a project that will see rare use in the 10 mil range of adjustment. </div></div>

Give me a shout if I can help you w/ your configuration.

Cheers,

Doc

I really like them.

Erek-bitch to set up
    #3- breeze to set up

Erek-9 mils/turn (std-11 mil available)
    #3-10.5 mils/turn std

Erek- arguably the best feeling elevation knob
    #3- Feels just fine.

I make zero stops for my #3's by fitting nylon washers from Ace under the turret.
    If you rezero often for changing loads I'd recommend the #3. Once the Erek is setup if its on a rifle that you aren't changing often its a dream!