• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USO 3.2x17x44

Shooterken

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2011
Central Ohio
Hey guys, I have a new to me USO and I'm looking for some rings. I really like the Seekins but I'm not sure of the height. I have a badger 20 moa base and the scope has a 35mm tube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ergo or TPal? With the Ergo I would go the Seekins High 1" height but you could go with the low .95" if Tpal as there is less mass in the objective.

Ergo or TPal? With the Ergo I would go the Seekins High 1" height but you could go with the low .95" if Tpal as there is less mass in the objective.

What Rob said. I've got Rem 700 w/ Seekins 20MOA Base & Seekins 35mm 1" HIGH on a USO Ergo 44mm Obj & M40 Contour barrel and have a tiny bit <3/16" clearance for my front Butler Creek Cap. The LOW Rings should be perfect for the T-PAL.
2we9pgk.jpg

Last edited:
So I should be GTG with Seekins Low's since I have a T-Pal. I want the line of sight as close to the bore as possible.

35mm tube, must be a custom option? I just got one too and I believe mine has a 30mm tube.
Hey guys, I have a new to me USO and I'm looking for some rings. I really like the Seekins but I'm not sure of the height. I have a badger 20 moa base and the scope has a 35mm tube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Not sure if it's a custom option, I bought it here (new to me) on the hide about 3 weeks ago and I just got it back from USO last week. I had an internal bubble installed.

Not sure if it's a custom option, I bought it here (new to me) on the hide about 3 weeks ago and I just got it back from USO last week. I had an internal bubble installed.

One of the best features to come out for scopes in awhile and worth every dime IMO

I've been using an old springfield armory gen3 mil dot scope that actually held up over the years. That scope had an internal bubble and I got used to using it and have loved the bubble since. That feature was pretty important as to which type of scope I went with.

Here is 3.2-17x44, TPAL, 20MOA base, factory 5R barrel, Seekins Lows. Plenty of room.

(edit: this is a 30mm tube, FYI)

DSCN1102web-1_zpsf7ddbf3b.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some bad axx thundersticks (LOL)..... I'll have to post mine once the scope is mounted. I'm sure it's a far cry from my springfield armory scope!

Hi all, what would be the lowest size rings for us optics 30 mm tube and ergo with Butler creeks atop of m24/m40 barrel

I got my Seekins rings today, mounted the scope and you all were right, it fits perfectly. I will post photo's after I figure out how to. Thanks for all the help.

Ken