• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO 44mm Objectives

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I picked up this 44mm sunshade, a USOptics, from Will -

Now I have an ST-10, and it's like a 50mm objective.

This 44mm is right nice, lower profile.

I saw on their website that the new ST-10 is a 37mm objective....

They making the ST-10 smaller now?

It may be time to change out scopes!

Love to get a lower profile scope in fixed 10x..

Re: USO 44mm Objectives

OK Then I need to define the objective, my scope diameter at max poiint is 50mm (or 55, b ut bigger than this sunshade.

The inside diameter of the sunshade is 44mm...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked up this 44mm sunshade, a USOptics, from Will -

Now I have an ST-10, and it's like a 50mm objective.

This 44mm is right nice, lower profile.

I saw on their website that the new ST-10 is a 37mm objective....

They making the ST-10 smaller now?

It may be time to change out scopes!

Love to get a lower profile scope in fixed 10x.. </div></div>
The 37mm Objective is an option on the ST10 and SN-3 1.8-10X scopes. It looks like USO is updating info on their site, and there is still lots of info left blank. The specs on the front page of the <span style="font-weight: bold">ST-10 10X</span> are currently blank, so the only way to find-out about the 37mm Objective option is to go to the <span style="font-weight: bold">SN-3 1.8-10X</span>, click on <span style="font-weight: bold">"Options & Upgrades"</span>, click-on <span style="font-weight: bold">"Objective"</span>, then click-on the <span style="font-weight: bold">"Details"</span> button in the "Objective 37mm" box. There you will see:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Type: Objective
Name: 37mm
Price: 0.00
Description
The 37mm objective is optional on the SN-3 1.8-10X and ST10 models. The front of the objective is threaded for use with a sunshade, ARD or optical filter.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Then I need to define the objective, my scope diameter at max poiint is 50mm (or 55, b ut bigger than this sunshade.

The inside diameter of the sunshade is 44mm... </div></div>
Yes, Grasshopper, the <span style="font-weight: bold">Objective diameter refers to the lens diameter</span>, <span style="font-style: italic">not the diameter of the Objective Bell</span>.

Keith

ST10 w/37mm obj ("borrowed" from CSGunworks site):
3204.jpg

I just got one w/#3 elevation and windage turrets and LOVE IT!

Hey Arc,
I know what the difference is........your ST10 has the old style non-ERGO objective right (big adjustable objective with the numbering on the back of the assembly)? The shade you got is for the 44mm Ergo that is slimmer.

The 37mm are very, very nice they let you mount it lower and pull it back closer to you if need. I also love the look they remind me of a modern day MST100.

The CSGW ST10’s look awesome on your setups!

Here’s a photo of mine:
P1040832-1-1.jpg

I'm sure they'd make you one with the old objective, but now they only offer the "low profile" when using their configuration tool.
Yours is a classic Arc!