• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO digital illumination problem?

slyfox

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
IN
I just got my sn-3 today and when I tried to turn on the digital illumination it came on for a few seconds, flicked and then turned off. I can't get it to turn back on now at all. I tested the battery with a voltmeter and it registered 3.3v so I don't think the battery is the problem. Any thoughts? I really don't want to have to send the scope back considering I just waited 6 months for it
frown.gif

Re: USO digital illumination problem?

I hate to tell you, but send it to USO.
It's electronic. Not unless you're an experienced Electrical Engineer is that going to be a home fix.
I saw an issue with an sn-3 shutting off after firing a round. It got fixed with no questions asked.
There customer service is great, you'll have it back in no time.

Give USO a call, they'll get you squared away quick.

The CS is strong with that outfit.

Thanks Dave. I contacted Becky by email and even before your office was open she responded and said she would send me out a new circuit board. Excellent customer service from an excellent company!

Now that is customer service. That's why I keep buying USO scopes.