• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cvarney

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2011
Williamson WV
Got delivery of my new scope from Lazy21 today. Before I start gotta give a shout out to him. Great guy to do business with. Was really impressed with his real time via text advice and answering of my questions. I'm sure I aggravated him some though lol but still.
My rings won't be in till Friday so I'll try to get a better review up with some pics early next week. But from casually going over it I should have bought a USO years ago. The thing is huge, much bigger than I imagined it would be. Glass looks really good checking out the ridges on the surrounding mountains. Also it's the first FFP and lit reticle I've personally had so it'll be refreshing. I'm stepping up from a Luepold MK4 but it's almost a different ball park in the feel between the two. One of the best buys I've had in a long time.