• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO EREK holey cap - question about waterproofness

2_many_dogs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2006
Chatham County, NC
guys, i was able to snag a new USO SN-3 with the EREK knob from midway on clearance. i have three SN-3s and every single one of them came with the solid EREK cap for use after the erector is setup after zeroing.

this new one does not. i've not bought an SN-3 recently - have they stopped putting the solid EREK cap and hex wrenches in the box with the scope?

is the SN-3 waterproof if i do just use the EREK cap with the hole in it?

(yes, i've tried to call them directly, but no one is answering, so i thought i'd ask here)

thanks

Re: USO EREK holey cap - question about waterproofness

Call Becky and she'll send you one(ext 203)

or send me your address and I'll have one sent to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Becky and she'll send you one(ext 203) </div></div>

thanks, lazy - i've left her a message to call me back (i think i left the other message on a different voice mailbox). if that don't work, i'll send you a PM. thanks!

<edit> oh, and thanks JBW - i missed your reply.