• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO for Sale 3.8-22x

Re: USO for Sale 3.8-22x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wifiswat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Optics SN-3 3.8-22x, 58mm low profile 2000.00 have pics and docs upon request. [email protected] or 408-826-1935 </div></div>

READ THE FUKIN RULES !

ETA: In before the ban... BYE BYE noob!

Read the rules! Wrong forum to boot. Not tryin' to bust your balls but you need to read the forum rules in the WTb sections.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">READ THE FUKIN RULES !

ETA: In before the ban... BYE BYE noob! </div></div>

+1..... don't know that i'd post my # in an open forum either....
crazy.gif

I remember seeing this guy post (here I thought) a year or two ago. Same name, same email, same scope I think. More than likely a scam.

Smells fishy to me.
Computer techs will not be likely to make the mistakes Rob makes here posting on the wrong forum, etc. unless he's not much of a computer tech?