• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO lens cover size

Graham

Generalissimo
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Michigan
Anyone know what size Butler Creeks would fit on a brand-new, still in the box, just shipped to my door USO 3.2-17x44 ?

............and don't even ask why I need them.
mad.gif

Re: USO lens cover size

I am contemplating using bikini covers for mine. I have the ERGO which means when I adjust my parallax the flip cover turns with it, likewise with the eyepiece cover. If you have the T-PAL then no worries, but you may want to consider alternative fast on/off solutions if you have ERGO parallax adjust.

Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why dont u call uso and order theirs? there the same price but much better </div></div>I did. And they didn't arrive with the scope. In fact, the scope arrived with no covers on the lenses at all. That's why I said don't even ask.
mad.gif

Straight from USO when I inquired with size and part number:

Objective:
BC #40 0409

Eye
BC #16 20160

Thanks. Becky sent me an e-mail that she is overnighting a set to me.