• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

USO LR17, Loaded, Extras. *Price Drop, Killer Deal*

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    USO LR17, GAP reticle, mil/mil, red illum., factory ARD, new Tenebraex flip caps, KM level, Badger 1 piece 1.5" mount. 3.2-17x, 44mm OBJ, TPAL, EREK, 30mm. This is a steal and priced to move at $1700 for everything. Professionally mounted using level set and properly torqued, ready to mount and zero. Mount, level and caps probably cost more than $400 new, making the scope only about $1300, so I can't reduce the price on this so please don't ask. Not interested in any trades, not interested in breaking it up, there aren't too many choices for high end one piece mounts that will accomodate an erector like this anyway and those caps only fit this scope. Price includes USPS Priority shipping.

Nothing wrong with the scope or any of the parts, great glass and the typical USO quality --you can hammer nails with it and it'll still hold a zero. Most of the stuff is new and the scope is in excellent condition. It's not new but it hasn't been abused or really seen a lot of use. Like all quality stuff, the warranty follows the product so if you ever have problems USO will square you away.

Uh, rifle, etc., not included... But that's the actual scope and Badger mount. ARD and the level aren't pictured and neither are the Tenebraex caps, those are pretty new. I can remove it and provide better pictures if interested in buying.
    IMG_0861.JPG

Reactions: Rog2069
    good seller, good scope, good company. I have need a replacement part before and USO sent it to me for free.

Price drop, $1500 to your door in original box with ARD and Tenebraex flip caps and KM throw lever and level plus the Badger mount.

Can't go lower than this for all that's included.

Reactions: Shake12321