• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO Milestone question

slyfox

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
IN
I have received my sn-3 5-25 with milestone erek. The question I have is this: Since I have been fondling the knobs a lot I realized that if I dial in a lot of elevation and then back down, when I hit zero there is a click inside of the scope body, not the milestone knob clicks but as if the erector is clicking into place. This only happens when I dial in a lot and back down. If I do a small correction, like a few mils then it doesn't do this. I assume this is normal?

Re: USO Milestone question

Probably the spring inside that keeps pressure on the erector. Did you turn the center screw at all? You may be over traveling the erector.

I haven't made any adjustments to the scope since I haven't been able to go out to the range to zero it. It is setup as it came from the factory.

All my ereks do that, I think it's normal