• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO MR-10H425

long range sponge

Not quite OAF, more App-erator AF
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2013
Springfield OH
Anyone have experience with or input on this scope? I have a guy wanting a few things from me with this as trade. Can't find much on it. Finding more on the SN3. I don't have any experience with USO but am kinda liking this mag range and H425 for my MWS.

Attachments

• received_258051282504193.jpeg
    received_258051282504193.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 18
"USO 1.8-10x" brings up all sorts of stuff. Including that reticle in images.

That one has the side parallax adj. (TPAL) and the repositionable erector (EREK) --that's the wide flat elevation knob. If you get it make sure you learn how to properly zero that scope. There should be a top cover with lines on it for zero and another black one with two screw holes in it. Basically you wanna position the erector so that you get maximum elevation adj. plus a few mils under.

It was a pretty cool scope. It's heavy though.

I considered selling my SN3, 3.2-17 milGAP, loaded. Like yours but bigger and with a different reticle. But after comparing it to a new 4-16 ATACR, the $1200 they typically go for just didn't seem worth it and I decided to keep it. Long and heavy with a dated reticle but it still looks crisp and gets the job done.

I might let my SR8 go though, PM me if interested, I can probably give you a better deal but it is a different scope, more basic tree reticle that works more like a circle and dot at low mag.