• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO on Clearance at Midway

Re: USO on Clearance at Midway

Looks like a decent price and not having to wait.

Only 2 left at that price (there were more available earlier)!!
wink.gif

I usually just look over the Midway clearance emails really quick when I get them but last Friday they had a CTK carrying handle for an AR-50 that was $101.00 I had been wanting one but refused to pay the $230.00 for it at full price. When I called they said it was a special order item that didn't get bought by the person who ordered it for some reason. I snatched it up and I'm glad I did, it was worth it.

Michael T.

That's not a bad price .... zero wait .... wish they had a 44mm obj one in OD

Well, this thread just cost me $2070. No more available.

Lol, thanks Michael.

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up the USO ACD for $68. They are running some good deals on the Clearances.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: michaelt454</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SN-3 T-PAL

One more available as of this morning!

Michael T. </div></div>Yeah I saw that, better price than I paid a few weeks ago too, by a hundred bucks or so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: michaelt454</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Midway clearance flyer I'm not sure if that is a good price on USO or not but it seems ok for a FFP.
Maybe someone here was looking for a 10X optic?

Michael T.</div></div>

I'm currently looking for a 10x but damn lol when i saw clearance i was thinking below 2 grand. Its an ok price to be on clearance seems like 100$ off. I got my SN-3 3.2-17x44mm from midway for 2240$.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: two man attack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> anyone know where to get a mst 100? </div></div>

Direct from USO if they have any left. ($2750)

or on the for sale board here from time to time.