• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO payment options

slyfox

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
IN
I remember some time ago reading about how you could pay half up front and half when the scope was finished. I was wondering if this was still an option or do you field all the money up front now? I am estimating it would probably take 8+ weeks to build the scope based on other reports and it would be nice to spread it out over two payment cycles.

Re: USO payment options

This is how I purchased mine, they asked for 50% when order was placed and the balance on shipping...

Was told 2 months wait, got the call on a Tuesday morning 4 weeks later, at my door (CA to Louisiana) Friday afternoon, mounted that evening sighted in Saturday by 10AM...dont get "no better" than that

Please sign and date this quote and mail or fax it to US Optics.
Payment by check preferred.
A deposit of at least 50% is needed to start your order
U.S. Optics scopes are custom made, therefore all deposits are non-refundable.
Time delays do not constitute breach of contract.
Accessories may be subject to a 20% restocking fee or a store credit only, unless
otherwise indicated.

Or you can go through me
wink.gif
(I'll work with you in what ever you need.)

I contacted Becky and she got me sorted out. She was great to work with. I now have an sn-3 5-25x on order, and the wait will be unbearable but I will do my best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slyfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I contacted Becky and she got me sorted out. She was great to work with. I now have an sn-3 5-25x on order, and the wait will be unbearable but I will do my best. </div></div>

Its worth every second you have to wait... :-D.

I have and ST-10 and SN-3 and LOVE THEM BOTH.