• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO reticle change?

cega

Supreme Сasual Dating Verified Females
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Anyone know if USO does reticle changes like Nightforce will, for a price of course? Wanting to change an MPR reticle in one of mine to a Gen-II XR to match up with the other two SN-3 scopes I have.

I tried giving USO a call but nobody was picking up so I am guessing maybe closed for the holiday.

Re: USO reticle change?

We will do a swap but you will pay about $680 + the cost of the Reticle.. Of course you would need to have a 3.2-1x7 or a 5-25x We do not offer this in a 10x power.

Sounds like I will be dealing with two diff. reticles for now, thanks for the info.

The MPR is a solid and awesome reticle. If you take the time to learn it and practice with it, its almost unfair to those who dont have it.

When I order USOs, they get ordered with a MPR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronald</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sell your scope and buy a new one </div></div>

That's the best way to change reticles on a USO.