• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USO Rings for SN-3s/LMT MWS Goodness

997/2man

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
Okeefukindokie, FL
Jeff was true to his word, sent the USO 30mm rings for USO SN-3s. The height is 0.985, just clears the 37mm objective. Cheek weld is great on the LMT, the SOPMOD they use is pretty tight so far. I'm looking right down the tube, stock on my cheekbone, not my jaw. Down side is BUIS are out, no way they could fit.

I was a little concerned that the rings would be too low, the 0.985 height will work fine with the SN-3s. You would have to go taller on the SN-3 with the 44mm objective.

A nice thing on the USO plastic bag next to their contact info was the torque setting for both the base and ring fasteners. Handy info to have when mounting. Mmmmmm USO goodness...
DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

Re: USO Rings for SN-3s/LMT MWS Goodness

I have the same rings for my SN3... BUT I am waiting for my Badger base... Nice rings indeed!

Re: USO Rings for SN-3s/LMT MWS Goodness

That's a nice setup! I was going to go that route, but decided on a LaRue OBR mount for my Nightforce.