• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO rings windage

Re: USO rings windage

not to sure about the rings, but fill out your profile completely, IE where you live, dont have to be an address just a location. I check on USOs website and they dont say, you could pm JBW#3 on here, he is the owner of USO or Doc76251 he is a USO vendor as well.

+1, get that profile filled out.

I called USO before I bought my first set but, I don't recall what the range of adjustment is. Safe to say that if it's not enough, you either have issues with your base or action holes.

If the rings are going on a true to spec Picatinney rail, you should have enough movement to adjust for 20 MOA in each direction. This would be maxing out each ring in opposite directions.

Hope this helps!
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the rings are going on a true to spec Picatinney rail, you should have enough movement to adjust for 20 MOA in each direction. This would be maxing out each ring in opposite directions.</div></div>

Thanks! That should be more than enough. I'm looking at putting a Short Dot on a quick-detach barrel setup, between the piddling windage in the scope and the various barrels I figure I'll be needing some adjustment room at some point.