• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO scope for sale?

terrygood

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2009
Atlantic city NJ
Has any one delt with Ozark Firearms out west? They have 8 USO optics for sale at low prices. Any input would be great.They are listed on Guns America

Re: USO scope for sale?

take a look at his customer photos:

http://www.ozarkguns.com/Customer%20Photos/CustomerPhotos.htm

this one summarizes my thoughts:

632.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't buy a fucking magnet from this clown. Read his FAQs and decide for yourself if that sounds like someone you'd do business with:

http://www.ozarkguns.com/htm/frequently_asked_questions.htm </div></div>

"beware dusty guns with fingerprints"....

It only gets better... LOL

He ain't Mr. Personality, but I've bought a few rifles from him, got the stuff fast, great price, everything as advertised.

He does deploy regularly and stops selling while abroad.

If you want someone who'll talk to you for hours about what you want and why and how you feel and what your mother did as a child that scared you, take your business elsewhere. If you want a good deal on a gun (never bought a scope) and know what you want and don't wanna talk yourself into it on the phone with him, buy with confidence.

If people don't like his verbiage on his page, he probably OK with that; if you want a quick way to put scarce items in your hands at a good price, he's one of many options.

I called the number (501-268-4136). They are out west. Sounds like there might be some good deals? I just dont want to be the first. I have been taken advantage of so many times in the past. Not fun ways!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nad1967</div><div class="ubbcode-body">take a look at his customer photos:

http://www.ozarkguns.com/Customer%20Photos/CustomerPhotos.htm

this one summarizes my thoughts:

632.JPG
</div></div>

Rednecks, morons, imbeciles, and mall ninjas all have the very same Second Amendment rights as do we.
Posting pictures like this, retards with finger on the trigger, is something I wouldn't do; "he takes all comers."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: terryg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called the number (501-268-4136). They are out west. Sounds like there might be some good deals? I just dont want to be the first. I have been taken advantage of so many times in the past. Not fun ways! </div></div>

They are in North Carolina. The owner is Robert Kotula, he is an O-4 in the Air Force (don't know him, looked him up.)

I am in no way affiliated with them, just had positive experiences doing business with them - and hate to see people miss a good deal because someone didn't like his FAQs. I can say for certain, if I had to deal with morons all day asking me stupid questions, my FAQs would be far more harsh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: terryg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must be a difrent shop. The guy I called is out west not NC. There selling on GA. Lots of USO for sale. </div></div>
Yea I didn't see any listed on the other website.

At least he has taste in watches.

The GA listings are for "Ozark Firearms", don't know them, never heard of them - and I damn sure wouldn't buy a scope from them till I got some info and checked it out with USO.

well not to burst anyones bubble but that area code is for central arkansas.. Little Rock and the surrounding area..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh, doesn't anyone find it kinda scary that all the customers look related? </div></div>

You saying all whites look alike to you?
wink.gif

He ain't Mr. Personality, but I've bought a few rifles from him, got the stuff fast, great price, everything as advertised.

He does deploy regularly and stops selling while abroad.

If you want someone who'll talk to you for hours about what you want and why and how you feel and what your mother did as a child that scared you, take your business elsewhere. If you want a good deal on a gun (never bought a scope) and know what you want and don't wanna talk yourself into it on the phone with him, buy with confidence.

If people don't like his verbiage on his page, he probably OK with that; if you want a quick way to put scarce items in your hands at a good price, he's one of many options.

Now thats funny shit!