• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO Screw on covers

Rem700p

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Anyone have pics? I've looked on the Hide and can't find any. And it's not showing up on my computer at the USO site. Looking for eyepiece and objective.

Re: USO Screw on covers

I think they only make screw ons for the objective, but I could be wrong. I'll post u a pic of mine when I get home. It's nothing special, just a metal cap.

DSC_0407-1.jpg

hah, that stock is priceless. brightens my day every time i run across it on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J- how much did Todd hit you for the camo job?? </div></div>

We traded out... He gave me a blow job, and in return, I let him paint my stock...

I think I came out better on the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J- how much did Todd hit you for the camo job?? </div></div>

We traded out... He gave me a blow job, and in return, I let him paint my stock...

I think I came out better on the deal.</div></div>

Although funny...It makes me wonder
confused.gif
...lol no JK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J- how much did Todd hit you for the camo job?? </div></div>

I think I came out better on the deal. </div></div>

Hhhmmmm, he's getting me a stock together, I wonder if I could add that to my punchlist......

Don't bother... He's all teeth.... When it comes to paint work, the man's a true professional, although BJ's, not so much.

I have both the objective and eyepiece covers on my spotter. Pictures aren't really necessary, since they're identical to the one in JRose's picture.

I'm also curious if they do an eyepiece cover for the riflescopes, since they do list them on the website, yet I've never seen anybody with one.