• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO & Seekins +1 !!

03psd

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2006
Oklahoma
Well she may not be as fancy as the Premiers and other TPal USO's being shown off, but she is mine and just the way I wanted it.

Special thanks to ArticLight (Scott)for a great trade and his follow up since it was ordered. Also a big +1 to Glenn Seekins for sending 2 sets of rings so I could get the proper ones for my set up (medium, as it turns out). There are lots of great products out there but I dont think there are many where you can pick up the phone and call the owner, not a distributer, and get a straight answer and get an issue resolved. Glenn and JW back their products and do what it takes to satisfy the customer. As soon as I can scrape together the dough for optics for my new .300 WM you can bet she will wear some combination of Seekins and USO products.

ST-10, Ergo, 44mm Low Profile, 30mm tube, LP RF eye piece, Mil-scale GAP reticle, EREK 1/10 Mil, US #1 M40 1/10 Mil LEFTY!

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03313.jpg