• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO slimline knobs on the SN-4 1.5-6, perfection

Rafael

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2003
Virginia Beach, Virginia
USO just sent me my new SN-4 1.5-6 with the slimline knobs.
I originally ordered it with the zeroing knobs.
This was my mistake and mine alone.

The great people at USO....thanks Jeff, made my dumb ass happy as can be by working out a swap. I won't go into details but by now you all know how generous our west-coast friends are.
laugh.gif

SN-4%20zeroing_right.JPG

SN-4_zeroing-left.JPG

SN-4%20zeroing_exposed.JPG

The knobs can still be zeroed, but they are well protected from damage and accidental movement.
They don't block peripheral vision as much as the standard knobs, and don't snag as much.

I love the EREK on my bolt gun scope, but I consider this gun a point-and-shoot affair.
Holdovers with the JNGMOA reticle have been a breeze so far.

Thanks USO!!!!!!!!

Re: USO slimline knobs on the SN-4 1.5-6, perfection

You pull that upper out of a fire??? LOL

I treat it kinda rough when I do a final rinse with brake cleaner after scrubbing. It looks that way most of the time.

It still loves me.
laugh.gif

Brake cleaner does that to my AR too. I spray some Birchwood Casey Barricade on a piece of cloth and wipe the stains away. Does a great job and not too oily.

It is ugly....but I don't think I am doing any harm to it.
I wanted this gun to take a beating and still work well.
I has lived up to that.

I admire "pretty" guns, but they would not stay that way for long if I used them.
laugh.gif