• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes uso sn-3 t-pal 3.2-17x44

chadg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
foothills of the ozarks.
Has anyone ever heard of a fake uso-sn-3 t-pal 3.2-17x44?
The reason i ask is because over the weekend i was at a gun show and spotted the sn-3 for 350 dollars(1rst red flag)dollars.
the scope was in pretty good shape.there was a few scratches and the elevation turret had color wore off from dialing.
in everyones opinion would someone go to that much trouble to make a fake look legit.
the scope looked right as far as numbers and markings.........but the serial number was strange(2nd red flag)it was printed on.I thought they were ingraved...........Someone enlighten me.

Re: uso sn-3 t-pal 3.2-17x44

Because i was at a gun show.If i would have thought i would have run across something that good that was real you can be assured i would have.

yes im sure,it had us optics printed on the right side of the obj.It looked exactly the same.
Iwill try to find out the guys name.Iknew a couple of people that had booths there. the guy had a couple clone leupolds.Thats what made me so suspicous.
If i can find out who the guy is or the serial number i will pm you or e-mail you

Crazy... Clone USOs... What will they think of next?
smile.gif

Maybe it is a genuine USO and the guy just didn't know what he's selling! If that is the case, run back and grab it!
smile.gif