• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO SN-3 T-PAL 5-25x58 Objective Measurment

Beef Curtain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I know its a 58mm lens but, I need the outside diameter of the bell housing. Trying to figure what height Spur 34mm 20.6 MOA mount to order.

Going on a GAP .260 with Surgeon action MTU contour.

Re: USO SN-3 T-PAL 5-25x58 Objective Measurment

I don't thin Spur makes a mount that will work on a tpal body.....I could be wrong

If you want to put scope caps on it, mine measures 2.75 with the USO caps. You might want to look into the USO mounts as well. Their tech told me I need 30 MOA to properly adjust the EREK, at least on my setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Autark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want to put scope caps on it, mine measures 2.75 with the USO caps. You might want to look into the USO mounts as well. Their tech told me I need 30 MOA to properly adjust the EREK, at least on my setup. </div></div>

30 MOA total or 30 MOA on top of the Surgeon 20 MOA integrated base?

I spoke with Spuhr about this (great guy) direct from him is that they will not fot the t-pal. The exception to this is the just releases 35mm mount. Best of luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strike33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke with Spuhr about this (great guy) direct from him is that they will not fot the t-pal. The exception to this is the just releases 35mm mount. Best of luck </div></div>

I am in the same boat here - would like to know any feedback from folks using the 35mm SPUHR mounts with a TPAL. I have a USO on order and am looking for pros/cons on the SPUHR mount for one. Everything I read seems real good for these, but need to know if there is anything I may be missing like limited adjustment etc...

Sorry for the delay. 30 moa total. Mine is on a flat top 6.5 Grendel. Make sure there is space in the mount for the turret base. That thing is big even in the USO mount.