• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos USO SN-4s in Afghanistan

Re: USO SN-4s in Afghanistan

I wonder if I know this guy?
whistle.gif

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I know this guy?
whistle.gif

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

Yeah thanks for getting that M855 cammed BDC knob out to me asap before we deployed! I really appreciate it. I sent you guys a few emails and I have more pics for you. Thanks again!

CMS

Ive never carried a gun to a donkey show before...

Stay safe bro.

Scope cap looks familiar too.
wink.gif

Keep up the good work and stay safe!

not necessary a good idea to use your own optics as it makes you a target indicator (appear to be a high profile target). Its best to stay uniform, Snipers hide there optics and rifle. On that note, be safe brother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive never carried a gun to a donkey show before...

Stay safe bro. </div></div>

One must remember RULE #27

ALWAYS carry a gun to a donkey show. You should know this.

thanks for your service! be strong, focused, and come home with faith.
alpha manchu! A 1/9 2ond ID (85-86)

That is not a donkey.
If the cartoon I witnessed on the wall of a porta-john is correct; it is a "Mexican dirt-bike".

I am no racist, but I found that damned funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightowl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like you got your meal there beats the old MREs
thanks for your service (retired SF) </div></div>

What you don't like the cockroach pound cakes?

url]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scope cap looks familiar too.
wink.gif

Keep up the good work and stay safe! </div></div>

Yeah I still have a few letters to write and send out thanking those who have sent me and the guys stuff. Hey Brian can you send me your address again? I'm at KAF right now and dont have the shipping info from the package you sent me. I'll have some down time here to send some thanks out. I'll hit you up via PM as well.

CMS

Hey man thanks for your service and stay safe.

I am still trying to figure out how my in-laws got over there for that photo op with you?

The Power of the USO scope "get first dibs on the donkey"!!!!!Just don't cause a traffic jam in Kabul like the locals do when they feel the need. Stay safe.

Actually it has. Been doing a little shooting but mostly working the radio getting bigger stuff into the battle space. Thanks for the help!

CMS