• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos USO SN-9 on an MRP

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS
    Yeah, it's a joke, but I suppose with 230MOA of elevation, I could dial in 900m easily
    wink.gif

The reality is that this scope was for my Windrunner, but unfortunately it wouldn't mount properly on the scope base (gaps in base's were too wide), so I wanted to verify that it mounted properly on other picatiny rails before replacing the scope base. The bummer is that last year I locktited the base on the Windrunner...yikes.

Re: USO SN-9 on an MRP

Thats one hell of a scope you have there!! Its almost as big as the rifle.

If I were you I would sent it off to Bill at EDM Arms he might mount it for you. Its worth giving him a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like one of mine!
    LMAO!

Jack

</div></div>
    Jack,
    Can I have your scope ,please?
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug Kelley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats one hell of a scope you have there!! Its almost as big as the rifle. </div></div>

oh boy, it is...

That thing is longer than the barrel of the rifle. Can we say OVERKILL maybe??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he's over compensating for deficiency someplace else. </div></div>

Barrel lenght you mean? Hahaha

Cheers,
    TheLongShot