• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO SN3 1.8-10x

Ryegye

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
N Huntingdon PA
This is my first post. I just ordered my first USO scope. I traded an ACOG with a dealer and he had a SN3 1.8-10 being built, so I decided to get it I had to add some cash of course. I should have it sometime next month. This is my first scope of this type and I only bought the base model. Will the lack of parallax adjusment be a big deal? My club's range only goes to 300 yards and I occasionally shoot at my friend's range that goes to 500. My only experience with optics are with a few ACOG's and an Aimpoint. I got this scope for an SPR build and I hope I don't regret the lack of parallax adjustment.

Re: USO SN3 1.8-10x

"Will the lack of parallax adjusment be a big deal?"

No it will no be in my experience with their products. USO's optical design is such that it is not real picky about parallax and focus. The parallax should be set at 200 yds by default. It can be changed without taking the scope apart if need be. If you want it to be something other than 200 have your dealer contact USO and they will accommodate you no problem.

I have a few with fixed obj and am ordering more. You can also play with the down range image focus using the reticle focus on the rear. The reticle will stay sharp within a fairly broad range of the rear focus setting which you can use to improve your down range image focus.