• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO SN3 1.8 x 10 x 37 Tpal

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
I got it today and all I can say is WOW!

I am very pleased!

It will go on top of my Rockriver A4 Varmint 20" w/ Magpul PRS Stock. I am leaving for FL tomorrow so I won't have anything else to show you at least until I get back.

The pic of the ret. is at 10x just for ref.

Build Spec.
Parallax Cont. T-pal Left side
Power 1.8-10x
OBJ. 37mm
30mm tube
Eyepiece Lo Pro-Rapid
Ret. MOA Scale Type 1
Lit Ret. Green
US #1 Knobs 1/4 MOA

DSCF0663.jpg

DSCF0665.jpg

DSCF0666.jpg

DSCF0670.jpg

DSCF0671.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0669.jpg

Re: USO SN3 1.8 x 10 x 37 Tpal Arrived Today

Very nice!!Post some pics when you get that bad boy mounted.

Cute lil bugger ain't it? Very nice Matt!

i just wanna sqeeze its little cheeks.thats nice.

Just ordered my Nightforce 1.125 Unimount from Midway USA. I will get pics up as soon as I get it put together.

Very nice. I am waiting on one my self. when did you place the order?

I ordered mine just today. Late PM. Midway said should be here on Monday.

I think he was talking about the scope, not the rings.

What's the base price on one of these puppies? I keep waiting for them to appear on the website, but that seems to take more of a "historical" or "geological" perspective in regards to what it means to be "up to date."
laugh.gif

Sorry I should have made it clear. I was asking about the scope. So When did you place the order with US optics for you T-Pal?
Thanks

Scope was order back in late Oct. early Nov. It was not in production then. It was brand new and they were getting the machining and ret. done. So I would think the wait time would not be as bad as mine. The are obviously producing them and shipping them out now. Don't use my time frame. They had some ret. issues during my wait too.

It is very nice though!

Ratbert - Base price- Not sure! Mine as you see it $1746.28. May have the LE discount on there too.

That's not so bad. I was expecting it to be north of $2k. Of course, USO treats LEOs right...

I didn't know they had a T-PAL version of that scope. You must have got a discount because I configured one like that on their website and it came out to over 1900, and that is with the Parallax control on the objective.

Looking back at your pics, are you sure the ret was @ 10x? It looks awfully damn small. Much smaller than I remember my NP-R2 (also 2MOA ticks) being, and I thought THAT was awfully small to try and subtend down to quarter moa @ 10x.

Maybe it's just because it's a pic and not right in front of my eye, but it feels more like 6x looking at it.

Falar - this scope is not on their website. It is a new production line for them.

Ratbert - pretty sure it was at 10x. I will look again but, about 99%sure.

Got the NF Unimount today, BUT - the center block on the USO (that houses all of the knobs) bottoms out on the bridge between the two rings before the scope can actually get fully seated in the rings. It is only by a couple of thousandths of an inch so I went to a local machine shop that I trust and he is going to machine the mount to enable the scope to drop in as it should. He also said he could send it out to have it re-anodized. So I'm still waiting to get it put together. It was close enough for me to be able to tell that the 1.125" height is going to work for me just fine.

Anyway, just keeping everyone updated in case you care.

Thanks for the reply. I was gauging when I might expect mine. I order it on 1/19/09. I am coming up on 12 weeks but was told 8 to 10. Guess I must be close

I finally got it put together.

I had to take the NF Unimount and have the bridge milled about .0025 to let the T-pal block to fit as stated above.

The height for me is good. I even had to raise the Cheek rest on the Magpul a little to get a good picture.

Anyway, here it is!

No range report yet, been too busy!

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0679.jpg