• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USO SN3 3.2-17x44 ERGO *BOTH SOLD!*

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
***BOTH SOLD!***

I can't believe I'm doing this, and may change my mind, haha. But I've been thinking long and hard (that's what she said!) about shaking things up in the way of simplifying my life. I've tried to make it happen in the past, but I always want all the things, and that simply cannot be done! So, in an attempt to focus my shooting efforts and really see some progress across the board, I (think!) I'm finally ready to narrow my safe down to the essentials and then stock up on ammo and start taking classes as funds and time allows. So...

I have a classic US Optics scope for sale. This is a golden oldie with the highly sought after ERGO adjustable objective. Details and pricing are below. This has been shot by me only on the range, but no comps yet. It does have two tiny specks on the glass that you'll see around the 3.2-5x mark, but they're VERY small and won't affect your vision at all. They all but disappear above that. USO used to say that a few good whacks on a phone book would clear them up, but it's 2019 and I don't have any phone books around, soo... :LOL: It shows obvious signs of use, and has markings on the eye piece for left and right eye settings.

SN3 3.2-17x44
Power: 3.2-17x
Reticle: MIL-GAP
Objective: 44mm
Illuminated: NO
Elevation Knob: 9mil EREK 0.1mil/click
Windage: I believe it's a US#1 w/ cap 0.1mil/click
Tube: 30mm
Color: Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing
Eyepiece: Lo-Pro Rapid Focus
Parallax Control: ERGO
Accessories: Includes a 2" sunshade/honeycomb ARD and a spare turret.
Condition: Well loved but mechanically solid. Turrets are still smooth and positive, but there are ring marks from some point in the past, and there are markings on the eye piece for left and right eye settings. Glass isn't perfect, but is clear aside from the two floaters already mentioned. It shows obvious marks from use, but is mechanically sound.
PRICE: $1160 shipped

***THE ST-10 PICTURED IS SOLD!***

These "legacy" USOs are getting harder and harder to find, so snag one while you can! I ship Priority w/ insurance included in the quoted price as well, so please keep that in mind. No trades at this time, aside from what's listed below (plus cash on your end). Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

*TRADES:*
-Spuhr SP-4006 (34mm, 0MOA, 1.35" high)
-ARC M10 QD-L mount for 34mm rings, 35mm high, 0MOA

0FFA7053-6042-47A0-907C-1857CD5CA0AD.jpeg
6D4F3AC3-A85E-45A7-859C-83817470C3A4.jpeg
630AE5E1-E0B3-450C-94F7-9A60FDC60345.jpeg
78942D6D-A4EB-4279-BCE5-736AEE3DCC27.jpeg
1557BB29-1957-408E-AF57-DFCDC97A555A.jpeg

Last edited:
Photos sent to those who requested them, I’ll get them up in the ad soon. I’m open to reasonable offers as well. Thanks!