• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO ST10 fixed vs ergo

Josh-L

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2005
Red Dirt, OK USA
Trying to decide if I should spring the $200 or not for the ergo adjustment. My home range only goes to 600 and I rarely get to go anywhere that i can shoot past 600 yards. Any opinions?

Re: USO ST10 fixed vs ergo

Keeps it simple without the ERGO, but for the range, having the adjustment is a nice feature. Definitely wont be anything but happy if you spring for it.

Trevor B
OpticsPlanet

I like the ergo parallax. I had it installed after the fact on my ST-10 Inside 300yds it seems to really make a difference. (Parallax and focus) Also added piece of mind for me.

Parallax is a bigger issue when shooting inside of what the objective is set for.

Many say they are happy with their fixed objectives, but I firmly believe that the ERGO is worth it.

I would (and have) skipped the Erek so I could afford Ergo when I did an ST10.

#3's do not have a zero stop. They do however have 105 clicks per turn, and with a little creativity one can make a zero stop by trimming nylon washers to fit inside the knob effectively limiting the "down".