• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO Tracking Problems

m1a convert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2003
Idaho Falls
I have heard that some of these scopes have tracking problems. Is that a common complaint or an isolated instance?

Re: USO Tracking Problems

Nope, mine tracks perfectly.
Of course every manufacturer can have lemons , but I'm convinced USO has great CS and will take care of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1a convert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have heard that some of these scopes have tracking problems. Is that a common complaint or an isolated instance? </div></div>

Believe none of what you hear; and half of what you see!

I had elevation issues with my ST10 and it took a couple trips to the shop to get it straightened out but USO specifically Arnold, took care of it VERY promptly!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many different threads can you start in the optics section? </div></div>

Haha, I think I counted 6 or 7 on the first page.

how about 11...lol did you pass Math class in school ?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about 11...lol did you pass Math class in school ?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Hey man I'm trying not to be so mean. Also yes I did with flying colors, English grammar on the other hand...

Is it in MOA ? If it is put it on paper and box test it . The adjustments may be in IPHY , gives you misses at longer range by about 5% and always low .

Thanks, I know I have a lot of questions. Thanks for the help. I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I shell out the dough. Big purchase for me.