• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USO TS-12 Mounting

Willoughby1971

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Elkview,WV
Anyone have a USO TS-12 on an AR with a 1 piece mount? All the mounts I have are too wide. Thought I would ask if anyone knew of something that would work before I started researching mount dimensions.

Don't think any of the one-piece setups will work.

I'm running Vortex rings directly mounted to the rail. They are OK.

I haven’t measured it I found a set of high rings that work. I figured rings wouldn’t get it far enough forward but I hadn’t considered how short this optic is.

ADM has this:
3.53" end-to-end, 1.75" inside the rings, but not a cantilevered mount

Try some rings on a riser (Leupold Mk1 shown here). I did that before getting a mount. It worked great. These TPS rings are for sale by the way.

1620095640931.jpeg

If it has the same dimensions as the vector veyron it's based on, a 34mm offset UTG Pro single piece mount should work. I haven't mounted mine with it, but lining it up it seems the 'rings' fall in th correct location. The 50mm offset model places the 'rings' to far apart, and won't work.

Not sure how narrow you need your rings, but the KDG Sidelok has adjustable ring spacing. According to the product image diagrams, it looks like a minimum distance of 4.58” measured from outside both rings.

I bought one here in the PX used, and I love it. QD repeatability was never more than 1” POA/POI shift from a good zero at 100yds over 20 separate shots (mount removed between each shot), and it’s very easy to use. My only complaint is it’s pretty heavy, but there’s no way around that for the features.