• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USPS

sgtkeebler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2011
DFW, Texas
So today the USPS mail carrier ran over my parents dog killing him.

The mail box is on the opposite side of the road, so he went all the way across the road and 3 feet onto our property hitting the dog. My dad watched all this happen and the guy didnt slow down or stop till my dad ran after yelling at him. There were tire treaded right over the middle of the dog. The guy said it was an accident and didnt even see him, really?

My parents contacted the postmaster for that area and stated he would get talked to and a letter put in his file. Cause that will really make him change.

We got him about 5 years ago when someone decided to throw him out of the car to the side of the road. He was obviously beating and not taken care of before, it took him a long time to warm up and feel comfortable. Great little dog that like to play and cuddle up, had the smellest farts ever too. He was well behaved and trained. Definately my favorite and I am going to miss him alot, Also hope that mailman gets bite in the face by karma and its extremely painful.

293783_10151440125425055_744430054_23459012_1458007157_n.jpg
552474_10151440119560055_1109796845_n.jpg

Re: USPS

Sorry for your loss. He looks like a good friend. Check the thread "Saved" for a better outcome.

Oh my f'king god!!! Why did you have to post this? My heart goes out to your parents man, damn. I would have dragged him out of the truck and curb stomped his jaw into 1000 pieces if I saw that happen to my dog.

I would call the local police dept in regards to reckless/negligent driving and cruelty to animals. If his vehicle went noticeably 3' onto the property on the opposite side of the street then I don't think it would be hard for the local DA to make a case...

Sorry to hear about that, I can't imagine if someone did that with my little chihuahua.

that sucks man, sorry for your family's loss.

sorry for the loss of your friend.A accident is when you open
the mail box and it decides to explode.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THE SENTINEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry for the loss of your friend.A accident is when you open
the mail box and it decides to explode. </div></div>

I do, My parents took pictures of the area and tire tracks onto our property. I told them to go file a police report and submit the photos. As well as sending the photos and an email to the Postmaster over Texas and the Inspector General about the issue and the steps taken by the local office.

When I found out my hands began to shake with anger from my blood boiling and wanting to make him pay for what he did.

My Dad made a tombstone with his name and put it out where he was hit.

Accidentally run over the murdering letter carrier, and be sure to do a burn-out on his chest. May want to leave some tire residue. "just because".

I'm sorry for you and your folks, really.

Some people deserve to have their asses kicked. The family dog is family, and everyone feels it when one dies, however, when this kind of stuff happens, someone needs to be beaten to within an inch of their miserable lives, healed then beat again just to insure the lesson is not soon forgotten. A LOR is BS, that asshole should be fired and have his ass kicked. Did I say that asshole needs an ass whoopin? I think I see a new service to offer. Ass Whoopins R Us. Cash, plus expenses, half up front, half upon mission complete, then again, some things should be free...who lives close enough to do the job? I have a really nice cigar for the individual who teaches this fucker a lesson

Spike strips may be in order just off the road under the mailbox for him. I've seen dogs get hit by cars and its not pretty. Sorry for your loss man, we all feel it.

Anybody that would do that has some some serious psychological issues.
They should not be trusted in any civil service position.
They shouldn't even be trusted with a driver's license.

Wow, that is utterly pathetic. He'll get what he deserves. There is a special place in Hell for people like that.

I just had to give away my pups, and that was the hardest thing I've done. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling, but I'll keep you and you're family in my prayers.

You should do all you can w/ in the limits of the law!<span style="color: #FF0000"> DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY W/ THIS!</span> Sorry for your loss.

I lost my dog last week to Lepto. It shut his kidneys down and he was suffering. I had to say goodbye to my best friend and he was only 6. The vet told me Lepto comes from varmints piss. So, as of last week:

I have killed 7 skunks, 5 possums, and 12 raccoons on my property alone. My neighbors asked me what I was up to and I explained why I was doing it. He said "my gates are open to you, kill every damn one of them you see". I have 3 neighbors.... they have all told me to get after them. My dad said if I killed them all I would never feel better about losing him..... but it sure as shit is helping me with the fact that its not going to happen again any time soon.

Don't let that ass clown get away with that. You all need to file a police report. And if that doesn't do anything take his ass to court.

I am very sorry for the loss of a good friend. I hope the USPS driver gets more than just a letter in his file as this shows significant lack of character. If nothing else send a letter to the local newspaper describing what happened and perhaps others in the community will become aware of this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The family dog is family, </div></div>

Never thought of it exactly that way, but you got it.

Hes family.

I am really sorry for your loss, i hope that mail man gets whats coming to him, best of wishes to you and your family

Just cant understand what is wrong with people today. Is there no common decency left in the human race? Shit like this happens every day...

Karmas a bitch, and he'll get his...

Bill

I'd go to the local news..... then your local PO office will be forced to fire him AND it will haunt him in the local community.