• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USPSA Area 6 Multi Gun Match, Conyers, GA--Oct 2-4

cvbond

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2007
Warner Robins, Georgia
We will be doing a Multi-Gun Match this year and will be using the San Angelo scoring method. Thanks again to Nordic Components and Tim Ubl for agreeing to be our Match Sponsor! Right now it looks like the mix of stages will be something like 1 each of Rifle, Pistol, & Shotgun, 4 combo (2 guns) stages and 2 of all 3 guns.

Entry Form is at http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26286

Re: USPSA Area 6 Multi Gun Match, Conyers, GA--Oct 2-4

Edited to repair faulty link to match entry form. More sponsors signing up and the prizes look like we will beat our previous records.

I'll be in the vicinty that week. Do the all day Friday slots mean you will be finished on Friday? Also, can you provide approx round count. I'm flying in and trying to determine the feasibility of shooting this match.

We do not yet have all the stages ready to put up on the web page so I can not give you a firm round count. My sense is that you will need no more than 20 slugs, 50 birdshot, 125 pistol and the same for rifle and I mean this not to reflect round count but what you are going to need to have. If you are concerned about transport of heavy ammo, I will be glad to have you some birdshot and slugs available at the match and I can give you a shipping address if you had rather ship your own. I also very much expect a couple of shooters will be coming from Texas to the match but I guess that like "a whole 'nother country".

Yes, those that shoot on Friday will be shooting Friday only.

If I can help you or anyone else in any way shoot me an email at [email protected].

In an attempt to reply to several PMs if you make each and every round count, here is the ammo breakdown:

Rifle: 87

Pistol: 90

Birdshot: 64 and you need no buck

Slugs: 8

Of course the wiser shooters will bring some additional ammo
smile.gif

We just picked up FNA-USA as an additional sponsor and the stages designed by Larry Turner are now posted on the match website. This match is going to be a heck of a lot more fund than sitting on a deer stand.

We have a really challenging long range rifle stage for the match so load up and join us.

For those who PMs I might have missed, we still have plently of room in the match at this point but that is going to change as we get toward the first of the month. Get your application in while you still can.

Applications are starting to roll in but not from folks on this forum. Is there a reason?

I will be there with the Nordic Components guys so see you there!!

It was a great match last year and I expect and know it will be the same if not even better!!

As long as you and Tim are there, we can not fail. And cookies. Tim has to have his cookies.

Yes I do as well i missed out on the damn cookies I was a rookie and new nothing of these great cookies!!!

See you soon!!

In addition to the cookies discussed above, I am pleased to announce that we just picked up DPMS as an additional sponsor. Folks this is going to be the best prize table in the history of the match and you need to remember that if you are not there, you can not share the booty!

Nice sounds like a winner killer cookies and a killer prize table!!

We have 68 registered shooters at this point which means that this is going to shape up to be by far the richest prize table per shooter of the year!

Woohooo hey anyone that is into 3-gun or multigun this is a really well run match and a great time.

smile.gif

We have 68 registered shooters at this point which means that given the number of sponsors we have signed on, this is going to shape up to be by far the richest prize table per shooter of the year!