• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) on fire

Guessing this guy is still in jail wishing he had gotten away with his crime.....

They should part-him-out! Put his organs and tissues to good use, "so that others may live...."

I'm generous and thoughtful like that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My father was a fireman the whole time I was growing up. One of the last volunteer departments in the Lower Mainland. (I thought EVERYBODY had a 1010 in their homes)

I hold very low regard for arsonists... and believe that them getting 'parted out' for organ donations is the very beginning of what they should endure. Without anesthesia, of course.

This biological unit is a traitor and caused IMMENSE damage to US Navy and US Military Capacity. In no uncertain terms, if found guilty, he should be put to death - sooner than later. Enough of this bullshit.

Were his feelings butt hurt? Not that it matters.

side note...people (and I'm talking some Navy folk) said to me even months after the fire..."salvageable." The pictures I saw a week or less after the fire where bulkheads were warped and the bridge superstructure was literally bowed in places told me...NO WAY IN HELL. I also suspected arson at the time...too heavy of fire.

Last edited:
I've been wondering lately about motivation and ideology of recruits and foreign governments. Could just be a conspiracy theory, but who's to say we haven't enlisted active foreign agents looking for an opportunity to commit these acts. Even if one or two succeed every few years the damage to national defense is greater than damage in an armed conflict. We could make a decent list of events that could meet the description of a radicalized lone wolf attack or event that was attributed to criminal intent and never generated a further investigation.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My father was a fireman the whole time I was growing up. One of the last volunteer departments in the Lower Mainland. (I thought EVERYBODY had a 1010 in their homes)

I hold very low regard for arsonists... and believe that them getting 'parted out' for organ donations is the very beginning of what they should endure. Without anesthesia, of course.
Let the crew have firsts.

I thought you weren't supposed to grill meat on a ship with napalm
1667847575072.png

darn the glif did not work huge fireball .

1667847675937.png

Remember on the NJ Iowa when a 16" main deck gun exploded, killing sailors, and the Navy blamed it on the dead guy? The dead guy was actually innocent.
damn - 20 minutes from smoke report to announcement, because they wanted to check it out first.
  • then OIC (command duty officer - 1st day on job) sent text messages and DIDN"T call
  • 2 hours from fire reported until fire agents were deployed
  • 87% fire stations were out of service, nobody knew what fire stations were active
  • no one from ship contacted base fire services (fed fire)
  • Fed Fire didn't bring adapters to hook into ships fire system
  • crew from Fed Fire and San Diego Fire didn't have compatible radios
  • AFFF - wasn't put in action, (fire fighting foam)
  • 5 mins after fighter fighters evacuated ship, an Explosion took place
  • Interior of ship super structure made of aluminum melted.
4 billion ship sold to TX recycle for 3.2 million

Sailor found innocent (10:31 in video) unless the Navy found someone else who did it?
edit - added Iowa incident

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

Sounds like utter bullshit to me, and a travesty that they would prosecute on the word of a single witness who "saw him near where the fire started". Multiple failures compounded by fucktard Jags trying to find a seaman to blame to deflect for all the failures.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the alleged arsonist sailor in San Diego was found NOT guilty by the judge.