• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USS New Jersey underway livestream

tsavo303

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2010
McLean VA
view from NJ bridge
view from chopper
shes being towed to drydock.

Last edited:
They sold 2 tickets for the ride $10,000.0 a piece.

Ironic that both the Battleship and the Constitution are mothballed in the Northeast.

My son and I are going in May. We toured the boat last year for his 18th birthday. I told him if he wanted to go see it he was paying for tickets and travel. He did so away we go.

Reactions: rhsc
I hear back in the 40's... they paid you
those 10k tickets had to be in the con; I bet the engine compartment ride was damn near free.
They have dry dock tickets for $225.00 each where you walk around the ship not on the ship.

Went to battleship cove years ago with the boy scouts and we slept overnight on the USS Massachusetts in the Marine bunks. My boys went crazy exploring, the only bad thing the temperature was in the teens and all the decks were covered in ice.

The analog fire control room was cool as fuck, impossible to put in words. Cant imagine the madness in that room during a battle, glad I went.

Why isn't it shelling Philly?

Would love stand stand on the bridge and just look badass with a badass ship. Aircraft Carriers are kings, but ugly. Battleships were pretty and the Iowa class was trim and sleek...

Whats the power factor on those shells (2700 lbs at 2800 FPS, do I make major?)

Optical Rangefinders Mil or MOA?

And yes, I do subscribe to the Battleship NJ Museum youtube. Look at the one where the go over Nuke Launch Sequence. (If in fact they ever loaded the fun shells/warheads/tomahawks which we can neither confirm nor deny).

I've babbled long enough. They don't make em like they used to.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer