• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Utah FFL w/o crazy transfer fees

dubbednate

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2022
USA
I’m going to order a suppressor from SilencerCo and was curious if anyone knows of FFLs in Utah that don’t charge outrageous transfer fees for suppressors?

City would certainly help....

also Silencer Shop has a search engine on their website with dealers listed by city/state

<I know you are ordering from SilencerCo>

maybe call and ask the vendor who they do business with close to your locale

City would certainly help....

also Silencer Shop has a search engine on their website with dealers listed by city/state

<I know you are ordering from SilencerCo>

maybe call and ask the vendor who they do business with close to your locale
I work all over so anywhere in Utah would work. I’ll ask them though about who they do business with. Thanks.

Reactions: DIBBS
if you havent done it before Silencershop makes it so painless that its worth it to me even if they charge a little more.
might be worth looking into. their kiosk system has really made this process super simple. Just bought another one the other day, took me less than 30 minutes on the phone and Im submitted and stuck in the wait.
Not sure what its like where youre at but theres more than a handful of silcencershop partnered stores w/in 20 minutes of my house.

Found out you can buy directly from SilencerCo so that’s what I’ll do.
And its less than msrp thats listed if you go direct? Because whats listed on the site is way more than what I have paid for mine. And thats without including the additional form3 transfer fees.

Reactions: DIBBS
You'll need an SOT not just an ffl. Where are you located? I've used Andy at gold star guns in west Jordan for most of my cans. I buy thru him or silencer shop and he takes care of the form 3.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Check Firearms Pro in Layton. A friend just used them and seems to be happy with the service.