• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Utah Long Distance

85morg

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2011
USA utah, provo does anyone know fun long range place to go shooting in utah seems like I have to drive 2 hours just to shoot my rifle!!

Re: Utah Long Distance

we have a pretty good range set up in the park city area and even hold a monthly match up there. pm me for more info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impulse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we have a pretty good range set up in the park city area and even hold a monthly match up there. pm me for more info. </div></div>

Yeah, just don't set the place on fire using tannerite again!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea tannerite is banned during the summer season!! That's was scary!! </div></div> I must have missed that one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea tannerite is banned during the summer season!! That's was scary!! </div></div> I must have missed that one</div></div>

Yea that was years ago befor we did the tactical matches.

We found out tannerite was not a good idea in a dry environment! Thanks god we had alot of people there to put it out quickly. Things could have been really bad.

FYI the next PCPR match will be April 17th.

I was there on the pistol range when it happened. You guys should have been firefighters with how fast you responded.

That was a fun day and everyone appreciated your hospitality.

Wished I still lived in Utah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USA utah, provo does anyone know fun long range place to go shooting in utah seems like I have to drive 2 hours just to shoot my rifle!! </div></div>
The Utah State Rifle & Pistol Assn. has a 1000 yard range out at Wendover. Contact Woody Powell (president) at [email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrjimsfc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USA utah, provo does anyone know fun long range place to go shooting in utah seems like I have to drive 2 hours just to shoot my rifle!! </div></div>
The Utah State Rifle & Pistol Assn. has a 1000 yard range out at Wendover. Contact Woody Powell (president) at [email protected] </div></div>
Heck ,i'm going to be in Wendover for Speedweek. i should bring
along a boomer in case the racecar craps out.

Are you guys up at the Hendrickson range, or is it somewhere on public land?