• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Utah: NEW $3500 Tikka Custom 6.5CM Creedmoor for $1800 OBO

dieselcruiserhead

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2019
Located in Utah. Asking $1800 OBO.. I need to take better pictures and Scope is Sold.

Tikka T3X stainless in 6.5 Creedmoor that I had built up and have just a few shots through to get the scope on paper. Never used more than a couple dozen shots. I love this gun (especially the action -- wowo) just am not using it. Time to pull out of the safe and for someone else. It was built about 3 years ago. It's nothing short of amazing and the action is ultra smooth. Best I've personally owned and better than my Remington platform guns (seriously). I also have tons of accessories (more below). I built it to be a killer shooter that I could also carry for hunting and be relatively light weight and more accurate than a factory gun.

You can see complete pictures of the gun and some of the corresponding supplies and original boxes here:

IMG_0438.jpg

- Started as a brand new T3X Stainless. Still have the factory synthetic stock and original box.

- Patriot Valley Arms Osprey Light Palma 6.5 Match Grade barrel installed.

- MDT LSS Chassis, Gen 1. Was brand new when installed.

- Accurite Mag (just 1, unfortunately)

- Ergo grip with palm donut ($50 I think)

- Caldwell carbon bipod -- I actually prefer these. Way less clunky, lighter, and more flexible to shoot despite it not being Harris or another well known brand. ($120 or so).

- Adjustable stock -- Magpul, with a storage compartment for spare battery for the scope and a allen key for any adjustments. (+$50)

- Custom custom fluted slide (+$150 or so)

- All work done by Robinson Precision in Syracuse, Utah, who I personally consider to be the top smith in the state.

- Custom hand-made brake also by Robinson Precision. Shoots as good as it looks and with the slight reverse patterning of the brake the recoil situation is amazing. So it makes repeated shots very nicely despite being so light.

- SCOPE is Sold (Athlon Cronus BTR 4-29 x 56 in mildot)

Open to offers and open to offers on all of it. The more you buy the cheaper it gets. OK to call or text or email with any questions at all. If its still posted it's still for sale.

- I also have a good amount of reloading requipment. I'm likely switching to 6.5 PRC so I'm happy especially to let all my brass and other items go. I'm also just not usiing the stuff much since I got back into vintage cars so maybe I'll let it all go. RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme. Hornady brass prep station (~$600 Retail), steel pin tumbler, dryer, powder, probably north of 500 of the top of the line ultra heavy duty / reusable Remington Match Grade shells which can be used and used and used again (15-20 shots maybe?) unlike the Hornady and others. And much much more.

For pricing consideration / what I paid:
$1100 gun
$500 chassis
$100 bipod
$250 metal magazine
$250 Custom break
$150 glued action / slide
$600 match grade barrel
$200 install and machining by josh Peterson. So I am about $3500 into gun. I am selling for $1900. And it is brand new.

- See other ads for scope and more.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Last edited:
So what are you asking for it?