• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Shootouts Apr5, 2014, Practical Precision, Carbine, Pistol Match

desertratdad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2005
SLC UT
www.utahshootouts.com
North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Utah
Sign in 9:30 am, $7 to the range office, $20 to the match office, LUNCH INCLUDED.
Mandatory shooter meeting 10:00 am.
Course of Fire is not set yet but round count will not exceed 50 rounds precision, 60 rounds carbine (or any semi auto rifle),
Figure 50 rounds minimum for pistol (so bring 75 to 100 pistol rounds).
By the time we eat and tally scores it will be 3 or 4:00 pm.

Got about 14 or 15 on the list to shoot. If it looks like good weather maybe we'll fire up the BBQ for lunch. Got a bunch of new pistol targets built, they are working great. Be prepared for a fast paced pistol stage and probably other stages too. We'll see how this works out.

I'm taking requests for stages for the Team Event in June. Have some good ideas already but can use some more.

Got about 20 to shoot. Please let me know if there any more. I'll be going into town for the hamburgers and hot dogs and all the junk food that goes with them tomorrow afternoon.

Hope somebody will know how to cook. A non shooting cook can eat for free.

The round count ended up being 45 semi auto, 30 precision and minimum of 25 pistol.

Thanks for a great match Clint. Awesome course of fire and very well organized/safe.

Went looking for results and noticed that your website was down....has been for a few days now. Just FYI.

My website has been down for a few weeks now and I don't know when it will be back up. If you would like my monthly email notices just email me [email protected] and have me put you on my email list.

After a rough 4 minute run and gun along the ridge (which nearly killed me, but would have been a great way to go), shooting off the roof top, 45 degree RR tie (we need to come up with a better name for this), out the windows of the log cabin, off the roof top and 10 rounds and five distances on the 1000 yd range, here are the results. We should have a video here at some point. Adrian's score has been revised. There were a couple of places it had been written in the wrong place on the score sheet. Thanks for understanding.

April 5, 2014 Scores

1 Curtis B 365
2 Ron Y 350
3 Bryce B 335
4 Ross R 330
5 Jim C 320
6 Jeff R 310
6 Robert A 310
8 Steve R 300
9 PJ R 225
10 Tad A 270
11 Greg H 265
11 John N 265
13 Adrian K 255
14 Kyle W 240
15 Clint S 215
16 Mike E 190
17 Robert K 185
18 Adam B 160
19 Luke D 135
20 Brandon A 120
21 BJ M 90
22 Rick M 15

Next match May 3, 2014 will be a Precision Rifle Only Match.
June 7 will be a two shooter team match. Match your selves up or we will match you up at sign in.

Last edited: