• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Shootouts-Aug 14

desertratdad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2005
SLC UT
www.utahshootouts.com
Aug 14, 2010

Sign in 8:30 am

$5 to range office, $10 to match office (ammo can)

North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut.

Round Count: 30 precision, 30 carbine, 30 pistol

Will be spending time with SO's during the day making sure everyone knows match procedures for 9/11. Will give anyone opportunity to learn Safety Officer duty.

Will be fine tuning COF for 9/11.

Re: Utah Shootouts-Aug 14

Clint,

I'm planning on being there, YoteDog and one other guy will probably come with me!

Thanks,

Z

Damn it.
Another shoot when I am not only on call, again, but have other plans made.

Have fun. Hope to get out on the next go around.

Capt, they lock the gate just after sundown. You can camp anywhere outside the gate. Or if I know you are out there, I could come let you in. Now days I try to get there by the time they close Friday. You could leave a message on my cell phone when you get to Price, that might help let me know when to look for you. Verizon works good at the range, AT&T does not. I can check my messages from their phone though.

Clint

Had a great time today. The hand gun section was fun. Thanks to Clint and all the guys that put this together.
Chris

That was a great match with some great shooters and a outstanding facility. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was good to see some fellow hide members. Clint is a top notch match director.

Thought I'd post the 100 yd targets for nostalgia.

40fa80bd.jpg

Cold bore shot. First time I finally got it.
3abedd13.jpg

"Know your Limits" I pushed it one too many.
dfec288e.jpg

Did good on the hostage targets and cleaned it.
a3356d07.jpg

And the 100 yd kneeling.
d58eb905.jpg

I know my 100 yd'r didn't look that good! Man what a great time yesterday, good match and good company! Thanks to Clint and all who make it happen!

Z

Thanks Clint for all the help you do It was a great match don't give up on us if you need help just ask nice job with the pistol matches they were cool see you all Sept 11