• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UTAH SHOOTOUTS - July 11 - Tactical Rifle

desertratdad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2005
SLC UT
www.utahshootouts.com
July 11, 2009. Tactical 50 to 1000 yds. Round count, 65. Bolt action (or semi-auto). You can use more than one rifle for this match, but you might want to get used to one rifle for 50 to 1000 yards, cause that's what the rule will be for the Sept Sniper Shoot.

North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Utah. 9:00 am. Fifteen dollars (that includes daily range fee). No dutch oven lunch today.

Will have an array of paper, steel, bowling pins, turning, and maybe some other stuff. That should take us to 1:00 or 2:00.

After the main event, I hope you bring a semi-auto rifle and a pistol for the running man, pop up steel, and the shoot house. At least 25 for the semi and 50 for pistol. We can keep the Law Enforcement area open even longer if anybody has ammo they want to shoot.

In an earlier email I sent out I said we would be doing some shotgun. I think we will skip that this time.

So bring your own food, water, and plenty of ammo. Try to let me know if you will be shooting so I can have enough stuff set up. Could be in the 90 degree range. 0 percent chance of precip it says, that means it could easily rain.

Questions call me 801 599 1574 and visit our website www.utahshootouts.com

Thanks, Clint

Re: UTAH SHOOTOUTS - July 11 - Tactical Rifle

Chiller, also, watch his website. All the dates have been posted there for quite some time.

Russ