• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Woman Says Uncontrollable Defecation Led to Fatal Hit-And-Run of Bicyclists

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A Utah woman who police say killed two bicyclists in a hit-and-run crash allegedly told authorities the collision occurred when she “began to uncontrollably defecate on herself.”

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Utah woman who police say killed two bicyclists in a hit-and-run crash allegedly told authorities the collision occurred when she “began to uncontrollably defecate on herself.”

Hilarious, unless your one of the two that got killed, or their children that have lost their fathers

safe to say she is full of shit.
Bitch looks like she's from whoville.
the_grinch_004.JPG

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Most (99%) of drivers in our area do their very best to be cautious and courteous to cyclists. What scares me is to see numerous discarded beer cans and bottles on the side of the road. Death caused by driving under the influence is not an accident, drivers know they are putting a substance in their bodies that will “influence” their ability to safely operated a motor vehicle. It is no difference than pointing a firearm at innocent individuals and pulling the trigger.

As DWI is one of the leading causes of non-illness caused deaths, why are we not trying to pass laws banning the use and ownership of motor vehicles?

Reactions: camocorvette
She has that cat woman, social worker haircut.

The government sends them to your home to check and make sure you don't have any guns in the house and not beating your kids for wanting to be transgender queers like themselves.

Last edited:

Almost as funny as when the cop in california ran over a bicyclist with his patrol car while he was texting his wife. And nothing happened to him whatsoever. What a laugh!

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Yeah.... Thats about what I expected....

View attachment 7848054
I was banging a younger version of that for a few weeks in the 80's. A freak in the sack. She lived right across the road from my job site so I could operate heavy equipment all day and pound her all night.

Only problem was, she would allow her dog on the bed while we were doing it and he was way too interested in what we were doing and when I would shove him off the bed she'd get mad. After we were done she would go into bathroom and call the dog in with her and shut the door and make the same moaning noises she was making on the bed.

Last I heard that alcoholic train wreck had multiple DWI's and one charge was trying to flee the scene to avoid arrest.

Last edited: