• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah- WTF? This is how you kick it off.

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
A leftist media outlet wants what they want....
the fact that they are located in Utah just means that they need to be completely boycotted by normal people that live there.

The other day, someone posted an article about the State of Washington's supposed efforts to create COVID internment camps. The captuon read, "this is how you get dead."

Well this: https://www.foxnews.com/media/salt-...al-guard-keep-unvaccinated-people-locked-down
is how you kick it off. The fact that these ideas are being advocated by my Utah neighbors disgusts me. Get a handle on your shit, Utah!
It wasn't advocated by your Utah neighbors. Did you read who wrote the article? The most liberal editoral board in the west from a newspaper that most people here the second you say you read, immediately assume you are communist lol.....calm down scooter

What I would love to see is the leftist filth who writes these pieces volunteer to be the first to help enforce these draconian policies. It's easy to write these things while you sip your latte in your faggoty skinny jeans. Why not put your money where your cock holster is?

Good way to see just which members of your community are disguised totalitarian cockroaches hiding behind the US flag and the Little League barbecues. I say let them continue to out themselves on shitty leftist rags and forums like Reddit...
^^^This. Howwever, excuse me, Marshall but these are "Americans" presumably in your area/state. Until they are stoned in the street or hung in the Salt Dome, you-tah has a problem. I'm glad the State government is, so far, in opposition to these ideas, but the fact that this shit is even being discussed publicly indicates a level of perversion that is especially disturbing given Utah's historical background. WTF is the Church allowing to go down there, or, are they party to it?

Interesting they are trying the camps in two of the most "woke" states in the US...trying to gain momentum.

Interesting they are trying the camps in two of the most "woke" states in the US...trying to gain momentum.

This is the 3rd state. NY was the first state to put it up for vote which is coming up soon.

Stupid communists always think these camps will always be used for “other“ people. They are too short-sighted to realize the internment camps will be used for them because they refused to accept the new “job” the rulers decided they would be required to do once the full Communist regime assumes power.

everyone needs to take notes on folks who advocate for this illegal bullshit. write their names down.

Anyone checked BRCC's social media? This is their HQ isn't it? I'm sure they fully support LOL.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, quote from The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

everyone needs to take notes on folks who advocate for this illegal bullshit. write their names down.

ESPECIALLY these media fucks. ridicule the fuck out of them. give them the “fuck her right in the pussy” treatment. hold them to account each and every time you can.

Here's a warning for the SLC Tribune's editorial board.

Do you want to get ambushed when you least expect it? Because that's how you get ambushed when you least expect it.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Yes, how could we forget the crusades that have been going on in Utah for the last 150 years…. WTF are you smoking?

Yeah, Mormons are more just a door to door annoyance, but religious nutters are historically pretty fucking violent (minus maybe Buddhists)

But yeah, folks trying to take others rights should consider suicide, if I ever end up on a jury where one get hurt/killed while messing with others rights, I’ll be finding not guilty.

Look at the recent Rassmussen polls. Democrats are evil. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Look at the recent Rassmussen polls. Democrats are evil. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Are these national polls? I would have a hard time believing that across the whole country. Now in certain regions, absolutely.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Here's a warning for the SLC Tribune's editorial board.

Do you want to get ambushed when you least expect it? Because that's how you get ambushed when you least expect it.
Truth. It's like Bill Burr says, women can say almost anything they want because they don't have to worry about getting smacked in the face. Men on the other hand...

Are these national polls? I would have a hard time believing that across the whole country. Now in certain regions, absolutely.
Yep, but feel free to go look at their data. Then look at the rest of it and the other questions and results.

My point was simple and factual, what the fuck do the crusades have to do with anything in this thread, oh wait you must be Mormon………
Feel free to enumerate the many, many instances that must be happening for the constant "killing over the last 150 years" as I haven't heard of it during my lifetime. Oh wait, you must be an a$$hole....

Feel free to enumerate the many, many instances that must be happening for the constant "killing over the last 150 years" as I haven't heard of it during my lifetime. Oh wait, you must be an a$$hole....
So you being stupid makes me an asshole?
Here is an easy one you fucking idiot……. The rest are on you.
Google mountain meadows Mormon

So you score 1 point. What's been going down for the last 149 years? Here's an easy one for you, you are a bigot.

That's an editorial in a newspaper that no one gives a shit about.

Our only real weakness here in the state is that no one was worried about politics until recently as it was always just whatever republican mormon guy was running and that's who was elected. After having a governor who literally did less than nothing (Herbert) but at least didn't just do shit for the sake of government, and now limp wrist Cox, who only won because the other guy literally ran on 'make Utah East California' people are waking up.

99.999 percent of any whiny bitch liberals are in SLC. Everywhere else, especially the further south you get, you will literally fear for your life if you are openly liberal or come around with that 'people should be rounded up because of covid' garbage. We still have our Trump flags outside at this point.

Dude, I'm not even a Mormon but still see you as someone that is trying hard to fit the description. None of the Mormons here are out to kill anyone that I know of. As a matter of fact, they're probably a little more passive than they should be on the matter.

Stay well 😎

The other day, someone posted an article about the State of Washington's supposed efforts to create COVID internment camps. The captuon read, "this is how you get dead."

Well this: https://www.foxnews.com/media/salt-...al-guard-keep-unvaccinated-people-locked-down
is how you kick it off. The fact that these ideas are being advocated by my Utah neighbors disgusts me. Get a handle on your shit, Utah!

I saw a billboard today out here in Cali that said "the unvaccinated spread it!" it was a shocker to see that on a billboard, crazy!

religious nutters are historically pretty fucking violent (minus maybe Buddhists)
Nah. Even the Buddhists have their nutters.
We just are not as exposed to their history over here as we are to other religions.
In modern times, you can find extremist movements in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Even the Dalai Lama felt the need to call out some groups on their bullshit.

108m32.jpg

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, quote from The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956
Good thing we have more effective things than axes and fireplace pokers

I saw a billboard today out here in Cali that said "the unvaccinated spread it!" it was a shocker to see that on a billboard, crazy!
It’s retarded. It’s like we are in upside down world.

The “vaccinated” spread it more. And ! They don’t show symptoms half the time while they are spreading it

This is a great read and I agree with the author 100%

Yeah good article. Conservativetreehouse in general has some pretty thoughtful writing. I think that there are a few things going on. Some liberals are getting red pilled, or waking up to the horror show. But there are many who are going to distance themselves from the bad behavior because they realize there is going to be a turning of sorts, and it will be unkind for them unless they renounce their ways.

This is a great read and I agree with the author 100%

Yep, that was fucking awesome. And the part where "parents dying alone and we could not even be with them" struck more than a few nerves in me. If I were faced with something like that, the retribution I would seek would be personal. Very personal. As personal as Henry V vs. Henry Percy at Shrewsbury in 1403...

Atomic41,

Thank You for posting that article. I read it and the comments. I was actually surprised at how thoughtful and measured the majority of comments were.

Don't be a dumbass.

That's the Salt Lake Tribune, not the state government or the people of the state talking. Trust me, there won't be any vax mandates here anytime soon.
His point was that if you want this left vs right cold war to become a hot shooting war then just do the shit the idiot journalist wants.

• Haha
Reactions: MarshallDodge