• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision UTC-X USB power/data cable

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    Anyone happen to have the pinout for the power to a UTX-X Lemo port, or a USB cable they can check out? Trying to add it to the list of splitter options for the Vortex 4000 LRF power supply cable. 7 pin Lemo, normally 1 and 2 are positive/negative, but I have no documentation or cable to confirm that.

Trijicon got back to me. They 'cannot divulge' this information. This despite the fact that the units shipped with a cable and finding the pinout from the cable would take all of five minutes.

• Haha
    Reactions: Evolution 9
    Trijicon got back to me. They 'cannot divulge' this information. This despite the fact that the units shipped with a cable and finding the pinout from the cable would take all of five minutes.

Reminds me of 10 years ago when Noveske claimed their gas port sizes were “trade secrets” 🤣.

One week and $100 to my gunsmith later, I published a full list of their gas port sizes.

Petty? yes. 🤷‍♂️

But you gotta make fun of people who call things we can easily measure “trade secrets” or “cannot divulge”.

I used to have one of those cables. I’ll dig around and see if I can find it.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: WhereNow&How
    Yup, I'd bet ya a dollar to a donut that Sum Ting Wong sittin in his cubical over in Chyna has the pinout.

Reactions: Evolution 9
    All BAE:Trij units are pinned the same. Skeet/UTM/UTC/UTB all use the same cables with same pinouts.

Trij is just being lazy. There’s zero reason not to share that info. It’s stoopid simple to trace.

Reactions: WhereNow&How