• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uvalde Police Chief Placed on Administrative Leave

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Uvalde Police Chief Pete Arredondo on Wednesday was placed on administrative leave effective immediately.

“The embattled police chief of the Texas school district where 19 children and two teachers were killed in a school shooting has been placed on administrative leave, the superintendent announced.” – ABC News reported.

Hal Harrell, superintendent of Uvalde CISD said Arredondo was placed on leave due to “lack of clarity that remains” in the probe into the police response to the deadly mass shooting at Robb Elementary School last month.

A few weeks ago it was reported the Uvalde Police Department and Uvalde School District were no longer cooperating with the Texas Department of Public Safety’s investigation into last month’s deadly mass shooting.

Last month 18-year-old Salvador Ramos fatally shot 19 children and 2 adults at Robb Elementary School.

According to multiple reports, the shooter, Salvador Ramos, spent more than 40 minutes inside as loved ones and onlookers begged the police to charge into the building.

Police arrived 4 minutes after the shooting began, but Ramos continued on with his killing spree virtually uninterrupted.

A report by the Austin American-Statesman shows Uvalde police were in the hallway of Robb Elementary School with rifles and at least one ballistic shield within ten minutes of the start of the mass shooting by Salvador Ramos.

On Tuesday, Texas of Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw admitted that the Uvalde Police and on-scene officers *NEVER* touched the door to see if it was locked UNTIL they breached!!

“We can never see anybody put their hand on the door of course up until the breached.”

th-4196886598.jpg

Reactions: diverdon
A step in the right direction, but not enough.
A cowardly you know what should never be in positions of authority.

They should all hang.

And I believe they will.

Spineless cowards piss me off.

My 10 yr old daughter has more balls and character than these pukes.

Remember Kendrick Castillo.
17 yr old.
Told his dad he would rush a bad guy to save others.
A year later he did and he paid with his life.
And everyone else lived.
That, my friends, is character and selflessness.

I’m sure Art Acevedo is eagerly waiting in the wings…
No shit. But he has competition.

I just saw Arredondo's interim replacement on the local news and thought 'Oh, great. Let me guess what his political party is and his stance on the Constitution.'

Image-from-iOS-8.png

Last edited:
Administrative leave?!

That’ll show him.

I’m surprised a few parents haven’t taken care of this already.
Why would they do that when they have lawyers who will make them rich at the expense of every other resident of Uvalde, insurance company stockholders (aka your 401k) and similarly make some lawyers multi-millionaires.

Noone does anything any more. Noone is accountable any more.

You dosed your nasty snatch with pounds of talcum powder? Sue Talc manufacturers. Even though you were probably dosing the symptoms of your pre-cancer with talc.... instead of going to a doctor.

You took Tylenol and squirted out an autistic dwarf? Hey, sue Tylenol. Not your genes or the fact that you are a crack baby.

Sucked on unfiltered Camels or nasty Blueberry-muffin-smelling e-cigs and get cancer? Not your fault. Hello lawyers, I deserve to be rich for my stupid.

Listen to the radio for 10 minutes and there is nothing on there but "Did you drink water at Camp Lejeune? Did you snort lines of brake dust? Is your house insulated? Is your little spawn a reatard?" Call us and we guarantee you money! No money down! Just sign up and we'll make you rich at the expense of someone- anyone else we can get our tentacles into. While everyone cheers because 'bad business' is getting punished.
Take care of things? The parents are already planning whether to buy a bass boat or an El Camino to use on their private islands. The chief and chain of command will walk. And a handful of lawyers are going to be ordering new Ferrari's. The kids will be replaced with 8 figure bank accounts and McMansions.

Sirhr

Why would they do that when they have lawyers who will make them rich at the expense of every other resident of Uvalde, insurance company stockholders (aka your 401k) and similarly make some lawyers multi-millionaires.

Noone does anything any more. Noone is accountable any more.

You dosed your nasty snatch with pounds of talcum powder? Sue Talc manufacturers. Even though you were probably dosing the symptoms of your pre-cancer with talc.... instead of going to a doctor.

You took Tylenol and squirted out an autistic dwarf? Hey, sue Tylenol. Not your genes or the fact that you are a crack baby.

Sucked on unfiltered Camels or nasty Blueberry-muffin-smelling e-cigs and get cancer? Not your fault. Hello lawyers, I deserve to be rich for my stupid.

Listen to the radio for 10 minutes and there is nothing on there but "Did you drink water at Camp Lejeune? Did you snort lines of brake dust? Is your house insulated? Is your little spawn a reatard?" Call us and we guarantee you money! No money down! Just sign up and we'll make you rich at the expense of someone- anyone else we can get our tentacles into. While everyone cheers because 'bad business' is getting punished.
Take care of things? The parents are already planning whether to buy a bass boat or an El Camino to use on their private islands. The chief and chain of command will walk. And a handful of lawyers are going to be ordering new Ferrari's. The kids will be replaced with 8 figure bank accounts and McMansions.

Sirhr
FB_IMG_1607532124373.jpg

I could get behind this cause 😆

No shit. But he has competition.

I just saw Arredondo's interim replacement on the local news and thought 'Oh, great. Let me guess what his political party is and his stance on the Constitution.'

Image-from-iOS-8.png
That photo from Grindr, asking for a friend.

Was this the pile of shit that was voted to the city council a week later? I think it was. If so, wake me up when he’s kicked off the city council, loses his job, is told he can’t draw his pension, placed in handcuffs, paraded around town to be shamed, and put in solitary confinement while awaiting his trial

Reactions: camocorvette
Remember Kendrick Castillo.
17 yr old.
Told his dad he would rush a bad guy to save others.
A year later he did and he paid with his life.
And everyone else lived.
That, my friends, is character and selflessness.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Let me try to understand this. He was placed on administrative leave where he gets paid to do nothing for a job where got paid when he did nothing. How is this different? 🤔
Now he doesn't need to pretend...

Reactions: Lightning8
Let me try to understand this. He was placed on administrative leave where he gets paid to do nothing for a job where got paid when he did nothing. How is this different? 🤔
He can get paid to go on vacation while on leave

He can't kill any more kids.

Reactions: The D
He should be kicked out of anywhere he goes and have people clucking like chickens around him.

Reactions: Im2bent
I wonder if Uvalde is Hispanic enough to have the problems with nepotism and corruption yet?
Since they're all members or primos in the big club and you're not, yes.

Like all the other trades they're now taking over the pool business and if you're not in the club, you can expect a new level of arrogance, racism and disdain by Hispanic subs.

Reactions: oneshot86
I wonder if Uvalde is Hispanic enough to have the problems with nepotism and corruption yet?

What's your point, dude?

One of the proudest moment of my life was being told I worked as hard as a Mexican. Another was getting a gift of tools from a retiring Mexican electrician.

Everybody jokes about how many Mexicans you can fit in a car. But you know what? Them Mexicans are going to work- Dave Chapelle (Paraphrased)

What's your point, dude?

One of the proudest moment of my life was being told I worked as hard as a Mexican. Another was getting a gift of tools from a retiring Mexican electrician.
My point is that nepotism and corruption are a latin american past time.

When every person on a police force is officer nephew and sargent uncle your kids get dead.

Ill expound a little - I would be married to a Latina if I hadn’t been unwilling to live in LA. But generally offices of power in Latin America are highly coveted opportunities for graft, nepotism, and corruption. Even more so than here, and that’s hard to do.

Last edited:
They should shoot his entire family in front of him and let him live.

But I'm a cold hearted bastard so there's that.

Reactions: HD1911
My point is that nepotism and corruption are a latin american past time.

When every person on a police force is officer nephew and sargent uncle your kids get dead.

Ill expound a little - I would be married to a Latina if I hadn’t been unwilling to live in LA. But generally offices of power in Latin America are highly coveted opportunities for graft, nepotism, and corruption. Even more so than here, and that’s hard to do.
You should read The Fall of The Duke of Duval by John E. Clark. It tells about George Parr and the Parr crime family that ruled south Texas from the 1900's, including rigging the election for LBJ in his race for the Senate.

All the LULAC, Dem. judges and anyone that held any political seat are Hispanic and either shared the same last name or were related.

Just try and bid on a construction project in Bexar Co. in San Antonio as an outsider and see how far you get.

The irony of it is, they close the door on all other races and yet brutalize and go medieval on each other as shown in the cartel drug wars. Or walk off and leave anyone in the Az. or S. Texas desert who can't keep up to perish or leave a whole tractor trailer full of their own to broil to death.

Last edited:
Does this mean he's scheduled for the firing squad in the morning?
No, that means they placed him on Administrative Leave so he can get his affairs in order before he flees to Mexico.

Half sarcasm/half truth. You know thats Plan B in the back of that fucker's mind.

He should be put up against the wall with the rest of the cops that tased and arrested parents trying to save their kid's lives. I know we got a strict rule here about not bad mouthing LEOs, but the Uvalde PD just keeps looking worse and worse. :mad: