• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

V Seven Harbinger & Enlightened Rifles

Westy35

Here to Learn
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2011
Bozeman, MT
Has anyone run one of these? I'm also curious about both the Harbinger (7.62) and Enlightened (5.56) series. Seems like a very interesting option given how light they are. There are a few reviews out there but V Seven doesn't seem to get a lot of press, generally. Just curious if anyone has first-hand knowledge or experience with one.

Thanks,
Mark

You may want to message @MSTN directly. He has done a number of builds and frequently suggests V Seven parts. He would probably know more. WES is a great guy always willing to help.

You may want to message @MSTN directly. He has done a number of builds and frequently suggests V Seven parts. He would probably know more. WES is a great guy always willing to help.
Great, thanks!

Has anyone else had doesn’t hand experience?
Mark

I do not, but I run a lot of their parts. Which IMHO is the advice I'd give you as well. Or pay to have them add an adjustable gas block to the rifle you buy from them, because it needs one.

I have the Harbinger .308 with a 16" barrel, it is a sweet rifle that does not have as much recoil as you would think. I have a brake on mine plus I had them install an AR Gold Trigger and topped it off with a Trijicon TA33 ACOG but I am going to replace it with a Aimpoint Red Dot soon. I love the Rifle as it is very accurate and has been 100% reliable thus far, with the TA33 the total weight is just over 6lbs.

I have the Harbinger .308 with a 16" barrel, it is a sweet rifle that does not have as much recoil as you would think. I have a brake on mine plus I had them install an AR Gold Trigger and topped it off with a Trijicon TA33 ACOG but I am going to replace it with a Aimpoint Red Dot soon. I love the Rifle as it is very accurate and has been 100% reliable thus far, with the TA33 the total weight is just over 6lbs.

Sounds like a sweet setup. Thanks for the feedback. The addition of a better trigger is a good idea over the G2S.

Sounds like a sweet setup. Thanks for the feedback. The addition of a better trigger is a good idea over the G2S.
Hi guys,
Came across a V Seven 300 blackout pistol, and found some of their stuff to be intriguing, including the Harbinger. Anybody here have more feedback on the build quality and value proposition? It’s quite the pretty penny.

I have the 16" Harbinger .308 from V7 with an AR Gold trigger, it is super sweet and like my JP rifles it is a work of art. To date it has been 100% reliable and more accurate than I can shoot, If you have the cash I would highly recommend them. They also have top notch customer service. The 3 best Customer Services I have ever seen are JP Rifles, V Seven and MSTN all went above and beyond plus they built me Rifles that I will never sell.