• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear V3 or v4 Autotrickler

If you’re buying from scratch, the full Ingenuity system would be your best bet.

Reactions: iceng and TheOE800
what is ingenuity precision like to deal with? Customer service good? Are the tricklers holding up and doing well for the short time they have been available?

what is ingenuity precision like to deal with? Customer service good? Are the tricklers holding up and doing well for the short time they have been available?
Worth every penny. Don't waste your money with an Autotrickler system.

Just wait. Paul is gives awesome CS. I have 2 systems currently with his trickler: faster and accurate

Like the Garmin Xero, his newest dropper+trickler will pretty much crush all other systems in the price range.

Were there delays and product release dates pushed back or anything like?

The v3 is a proven winner and the IP trickler is available and working. Did the trickler run smooth for everyone, any bugs that's had to be worked out after the release?

I feel like the V3 has been slowed recently. I don't know if that's just in my head or if he bricked the app in response to Ingenuity. But it seems like it takes twice as long to throw as it used to.

I feel like the V3 has been slowed recently. I don't know if that's just in my head or if he bricked the app in response to Ingenuity. But it seems like it takes twice as long to throw as it used to.
So I've heard this before. I have two ATV3+IP units. One is run thru my phone and another thru an older android with the older AT app and IS NOT connected to wifi (so it never gets updated).

I have not noticed any difference between the 2 units so far...

Ymmv